GET UP TO
HOW TO CLAIM
It only takes 2 minutes
At least £10
Up to £1,000 Match Bonus
SLOTS TO PLAY
From the best game providers the UK has to offer
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Bonus Policy
- The Welcome offer: You will receive a FREE spin of the 'Bonus Wheel' on your first ever qualifying deposit on the site
- You will either be invited to play for FREE or pay a small amount to spin the Bonus Wheel
- By agreeing to these terms and conditions, you acknowledge that the 'Bonus Wheel' is a game of chance and that winning a prize is NOT guaranteed.
- The multiplier from the segment you land on will be applied to the amount you deposited. For example, if you deposit £10 and win the 1,000% Bonus, an additional £100 in bonus funds will be added to your account, giving you a total of £110 to play with. £10 min fund
- If you chose to close the 'Bonus Wheel' pop-up, this is your choice and the game will not be made available or be re-credited to your account until the next claim.
- Bonuses are not automatically credited after depositing via the ‘Quick Deposit’ option. Please contact customer support in order to claim.
- Wins resulting from the Bonus Wheel are credited to your account as ‘Bonus’ cash. Winnings from Free Spins are subject to a maximum amount set by the company at its sole discretion, regardless of the accumulative winnings amount displayed. Due to maximum win amounts, you may not receive all the spins which are displayed as remaining to play.
- The following applies to all Bonus funds obtained on the site by depositing, unless otherwise stated in the specific terms and conditions for a promotion. You agree by accepting these terms and conditions to wager 65x the amount of bonus won + 65 x deposit amount + any remaining wagering requirement prior to cashing out. For wins from free spins not originating from a deposit, the wagering requirement is 65 x bonus won + any remaining wagering requirement. If you decide to cash-out (withdraw) before fulfilling the wagering requirement, you will forfeit all remaining bonus funds, free spins, Loot Chest plays and Mega wheel spins. For example, if you win £10 bonus from the Bonus Wheel from a 100% bonus on a £10 deposit and your current wagering requirement is £100, this will result in a wagering requirement of £10 X 65 + £100 = £750. If there is no existing bonus in your balance or wagering requirement and you win £10 bonus from the Bonus Wheel from a 100% Bonus on a £10 deposit, the wagering requirement is calculated as £10 x 65 = £650.
- Only bonus wagers contribute towards fulfilling the wagering requirement. Real money wagers do not contribute.
- You can withdraw your real money balance (subject to withdrawal policy) but Bonus funds can never be withdrawn.
- The maximum amount (for accounts that have made a deposit) which can be converted to your Real Money (withdrawable) balance as a result of fulfilling the bonus wagering requirement, is the value of your lifetime deposits on this website, up to a maximum of £250. For example, if you have accumulated bonus funds of £400 once the wagering requirement has been fulfilled and your total lifetime deposits are £50, then £50 will be transferred to your real money bankroll. The remaining bonus balance will be removed permanently.
- The maximum bonus conversion for accounts that have not made a deposit is £50. E.g. if you have accumulated bonus funds of £400 once the wagering requirement has been fulfilled, £50 will be transferred to your real money bankroll. The remaining bonus balance will be removed permanently.
- Winnings generated from your bonus balance will be accumulated to the bonus balance bankroll. Once the wagering requirements (65x) have been met, the remaining bonus (maximum £250) will be transferred to your real (withdrawable) bankroll. All withdrawals are subject to the banking policy included in these terms and conditions.
- Winnings are credited to the balance from where the wager was taken. If in a single transaction you wager 50% with real money and 50% with bonus funds, any winnings will be credited to match the proportion of the original wager. E.g. A £3 total wager (£1.50 Real and £1.50 Bonus balance) results in a £10 win, this means £5 will be credited to each balance.
- Real funds will always be used to wager before bonus funds. You will only use your bonus balance when you do not have enough real money to place the wager.
- The following games do not contribute towards fulfilling the wagering requirement: Blackjack (all variants), Roulette (all variants), any other casino style games and progressive jackpot slots. The company reserves the right to alter this at any time and without notice. Any changes in this regard will not impact any existing bonus or offers which have been offered to you, or have been already claimed.
- Bonus money wagering is not available on progressive jackpot slots, including (but not limited to): ‘Fluffy Favourites Jackpot’ and ‘Fluffy Too Jackpot’.
- You can track your remaining wagering requirement on the withdrawal page of the website.
- The company reserves the right to amend the wagering requirements on bonus funds at its sole discretion. Any changes in this regard will not impact any existing bonus or offers which have been offered to you, or have been already claimed.
- Regular site T&Cs apply
Copyright © 2021 Online Bingo
Online Bingo is operated by Jumpman Gaming Limited which is licensed and regulated in Great Britain by the Gambling Commission under account number 39175. For customers outside of Great Britain Online Bingo is regulated by the Alderney Gambling Control Commission. Registered business address (no correspondence): Inchalla, Le Val, GY9 3UL, Alderney
18+, New players only, £10 min fund, £1,000 max bonus, max bonus conversion equal to lifetime deposits (up to £250), 65x wagering requirements and full T&Cs apply
It only takes 2 minutes